Eton Visitor Information Centre
Eton Information Centre is located at 67 Eton High Street and very close to the Windsor & Eton Bridge, next door to Côte Brasserie. (Post code for Sat Nav is SL4 6AA. Closest car park is Meadow Lane, 5 mins walk away).
Eton Visitor Information Centre are SILVER Award Winner in the Tourism South East, Beautiful South Awards for Excellence, 2022/23!
Call in and meet our friendly and knowledgeable staff who are here to help you make the most of your stay!
- Purchase your copy of the Eton Walkway brochure
- Learn more about Eton College’s museums and galleries
- Book for Eton College Heritage tours
- Book tickets for events and attractions
- Eton Walkway tours
- Accommodation locater service
- Browse the shop for many locally sourced gifts and souvenirs
- Art@67 ‘Pop up Art’ – a variety of local artists displaying their work
- Local information on transport and route planning.
Our opening hours do vary, according to season and special events taking place.
October Opening Hours:
Monday – 11am – 3.30pm (closed 2nd October)
Tuesday – 11am – 3.30pm
Wednesday – Closed
Thursday – 11am – 3.30pm
Friday – Sunday – 10.30am – 3.30pm
Eton Visitor Information Centre are SILVER Award Winner in the Tourism South East, Beautiful South Awards for Excellence, 2022/23
Eton Visitor Information Centre (EIC) has been awarded SILVER in the Visitor Information Service of the Year category of this year’s Beautiful South Awards, operated by Tourism South East.
We hope you’ll pop in and see us, when you’re in Eton. You’ll find the Visitor Centre at 67 High Street, Eton, SL4 6AA, right next to Cote Brasserie, just over Windsor Bridge.
A selection of our souvenirs and gifts.
For any enquires, please use the contact form below
Please also follow our official Visit Eton Instagram Account, for bang up to date news, events and updates.
Error: No feed found.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to create a feed.